Tuesday 27 November 2012

NEW!!!! BLOG CANDY DRAW - REVISITED.

Hi there my gorgeous blog friends and followers - as you may know, the winner of my Blog Candy did not contact me - where are you I cry!!!  Anyway not to worry - yet - I rounded up hubby with the pigeon and coffee 'bucket' and this time I put the names of my followers into the draw (as opposed to numbers).  Well, doorstop pidgy did his stuff and chose ........................ ta da!

 

 
So there we have it - Scottish Crafter - aka Wilma from Ffife.  Can you leave a comment on this post with your email address and I will get in touch with you.  I promise to take your email off the post as soon as I see it.  Could you contact me before 5 December 2012.  Fingers crossed that this one will be successful.
 
Big hugs to you all out there
 
SUE

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done and congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue,
    well it did no good me crossing my fingers, toes and legs, and arms. Had great difficulty doing things today in that state. lol.
    No more pigeon food for your little pigeon from me anymore.lol.
    Congrats to Wilma a well deserved winner. I know she will make good use of all your lovely goodies.
    Have a wonderful crafty evening, except for that darn pigeon.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Wilma..enjoy! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Wilma! I'm sure you will love your "winnings"! Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, you make my day!
Hugs Sue Pxxx