Monday 1 June 2015

CRAFTY TIME CHALLENGE - JUNE - GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS


Hello again - here I am for my last post of today but first of all I would love to thank some new followers - Sarah, Kevin, Joanie and Joyce - I hope you like my cards and my waffles, I go on about what is happening to the cats, the garden, the maestro (hubby) and anything else that I find totally funny or even bizarre!  
Anyway this is a card I made for the DT of Crafty Time Challenge - this is our second challenge and I would like to thank everyone who took the 'time' to enter our very first challenge - you are absolute stars and you made some amazing creations.  

We are being sponsored this month by Nikki Burnette and the prize is -


Winners to receive
1st Place - 3 images
2nd Place 2 images
3rd Place - 1 image


I chose the image Raven Mask Masquerade - Rayne to colour and make into my Girls, Girls, Girls themed card.  I wanted to use black and red so I coloured my image in these two colours and used some purple and blue Distress Inks as a background.  There's absolutely loads of ways to interpret our theme this month so I am hoping that you can enter our second challenge without too much thought!

Ingredients

7" x 7" black card blank - made from card in stash
Digi - Raven Mask Masquerade - Rayne - Fantasy Art of Nikki Burnette
'Perseus' die - Gemini Dies - Sue Wilson at Creative Expressions
'Drip Edge' die - Tattered Lace Mini Dies
'Claire' flower die - Tattered Lace Dies
'Camellia' Complete Petals die - Finishing Touches at Creat. Express.
'Delicate Daisies' Complete Petals die - Finishing Touches at Creat. Express.
Black 'bling' flourish - Creative Expressions
Other gems - Create and Craft
Graph'it and Flexmarkers

Thank you for popping over to check out my last card for today.  I know I have four challenges up for you to enter (including yesterday's) but all the DT's would love to see your creations.  This is for anyone who has managed to get to the bottom of this post - I'm offering a little mystery prize to the first person who comments on this card and tells me where the boo boo is on my red and black creation!  Don't be afraid there is one particular boo boo and I'm quite happy to deny or confirm!!!!!

Lots of hugs to you and best of luck to the first one to notice it!

Love Sue xxx

I would like to enter my card into the following 10 challenges

22 comments:

  1. Very dramatic Sue. I love it! Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the black accents with that sumptuous red Sue. Love that gorgeous image too...great design and such beautiful flowers!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very striking card Sue, great colour combo. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue
    Very ooooh la la you little minx.
    Is it the darker patch between the birds legs? Can't see owt else. Also, struggling to get my comment on your snowman.
    Will try again.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, what a striking card, love the black and red and it's a fab image, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful creation.
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty, hope to see you again soon.
    Sharon DT
    ewe2cancraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for participating in the Raving Ravens challenge over at Quoth the Raven, Sue. Love your darker-side card, especially with those ravens! Hope you will return for our next challenge!

    Kay Wallace
    Quoth the Raven DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh delicious!! Love her tat! Awesome make!! Thanks for playing with us at Quoth the Raven this month! ~Nan, DT~

    ReplyDelete
  9. So amazing. Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles.
    http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/

    Naz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning project like I said. Thank you so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges.
    http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com.au/

    Naz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love- Love - Love!! Thank you for sharing with us Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Susie, I love ravens, never knew there's a challenge, will have to look it up! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMGoodness - this is a delight !! Wonderful colour choices and that fabulous die cut border. A stunning piece :-D
    Thank you for coming over to play at QUOTH THE RAVEN :-)

    IKE xx

    QTR Co-Author

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous layer on this card, really lovely image too. Thank you for sharing it with us at QTR x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card Sue.... haven't seen this image before... gorgeous choice of colours.Thank you for joining us at QUOTH THE RAVEN.... Hope you'll join us again soon. BDx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card and I love the image. Thanks for sharing with us over at our Girly but no Pink challenge at Polkadoodles this time.
    Jenny
    Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete

  17. This is so gorgeous I love it
    Thanks for playing with us at TSM

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is beautiful, Sue! So elegant. I love your frame and fancy border. Thanks for joining us this week at The Corrosive Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your creation. Thanks for joining The Corrosive Challenge. I wish you the best of luck!

    DebbieM

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing. Great with the red and black.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Hope we see you again and good luck.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey Sue! Hope you are doing great :)
    The card looks absolutely fabulous! Elegant and gorgeous!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, you make my day!
Hugs Sue Pxxx