Monday 4 September 2017

INTERNATIONAL ART AND SOUL - CHALLENGE NO 16 - LACE AND/OR PEARLS



Afternoon everyone - just posting my card for the IntAAS challenge this fortnight where our theme is Lace and/or Pearls!   For someone who rarely (if ever) has any baby cards to make, this is the second one I've posted in two days!!


I also made a box for this one 


Ingredients

7" x 7" White Pearl Card Blank - Anna Marie Designs (cut into a circle)
Digi Image - LOTV 'Balloon Basket'
Sentiment on card - LOTV Clear Stamp
First Edition - 'It's a Girl' 8" x 8" Paper Pad
Spellbinders Dies - Grand Circles Nestabilities dies
Spellbinders Dies - Grand Decorative Circles One Nestabilities dies
Spellbinders Dies - Opulant Ovals dies
Spellbinders Dies - Francy Frames and Tags Two die
Joanna Sheen Signature Dies - Gypsophila die
Joanna Sheen Signature Dies - Pine Cone Sprig die
PoppyStamps Dies - Garden Sprig die
Copic markers
Wild Orchid Crafts - flowers
Stardust Stickles
Lace/Pearls - Brenda's Lace and Ribbon Supplies (FB)
Ribbon/Charm/Edging Peel Off - stash

I do hope you can enter our Lace and/or Pearls challenge (here) we'd love to see your creations.  You can also check out the work of the IntAAS team if you need any inspiration.

Lots of hugs to you all


Love Suexxx

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges -

5 comments:

  1. oh my! It is gorgeous, Sue! Like you, I don't have anyone to make baby cards for except maybe some of my grandma friends? LOL This one is drop dead gorgeous, though, and I love the box you have made to house this precious keepsake! Your monochrome theme is amazing, too. huggers, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue this is a stunning baby card it is just so pretty. The box is gorgeous too. I am sure they will be treasured. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue me wonderful blogging mate.
    oh what a very stunning card and your design is ae as usual.
    Beautiful flower arrangement also.
    Love the box gorgeous box as well.
    Love and big crafty hugs. Jenny L. Pekkies for Pidgy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this card is just so beautiful , it is absolutely gorgeous .

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGoodness, Sue, I can't decide which I love more, the card or the box, so the two together is just a gorgeous set. I love everything about it, the shape, the soft colours, the sweet image and the beautiful embellis. Wow, gorgeous!
    Have a wonderful evening,
    Lena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, you make my day!
Hugs Sue Pxxx