Saturday 17 February 2018

CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND - FEBRUARY - MAINLY RED


Good afternoon to you all - I was just wondering whether you had managed to enter a creation into our CCAYR challenge this month - there's still time!!!  Our theme is to use mainly red and you can make anything you like as long as you stick to the theme!!!  I did a Christmas card because, as I am always saying, you can never be too early - sorry to be so joyful about Christmas already!!!


Ingredients

7" x 7" White card blank - Anna Marie Designs
Image - LOTV
Creative Exp. Emb. Folder - 'Frosty Swirls'
Copics
Amy Design Dies - 'Wintertide'
Merry Christmas die - unbranded
Red faceted round gems - stash

There's a lovely prize for the winner of our challenge -

 

Buttons, ribbon and stamps - fabulous daaaahling!  Do pop over to enter (here)
your projects and also check out the creations of the DT.

Lots of hugs to you all and take care.

Love Suexxx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sue this is a gorgeous Christmas card it is just so pretty. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous Agnes! same colour as my hair!!! lol huggles Winnie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and image love the die-cut frame
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made two Christmas cards this weekend Susie! I have decided that I am going to work hard to make Christmas cards all year round so that everyone in my family gets a handmade card . Your card is just so lovely . Unfortunately I didn't use red so I can't answer the challenge . Maybe next time ?

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Christmas card, Sue. It's so happy and festive. Red and white is always one of my favourite colour combinations. The embossed background is beautiful as is the sweet image.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, you make my day!
Hugs Sue Pxxx